Scope of Work
Generate opportunity for equipment sales following a time-sensitive equipment financing offer mail piece launched to a massive customer list including current and past customers.
- No internal resources with Outreach Skills to re-engage past customers
- Much of the list contained inaccurate/invalid data
- Sales staff only had time to concentrate on active or current customers- limited ability to focus on “secondary” or “tier 2” customers
Incomplete data on the economic decision maker for the accounts, making the direct mail piece often times ineffective.ur Solution
MarketCall Group Solution
- Develop, with Sales/Marketing Managers, a message that is cohesive with their existing sales message
- Develop and execute a call campaign to re-engage past customers, express the dealers appreciation of its business
- Work within the company’s CRM/Internal database to improve data accuracy
- Capture critical profile information that provides insight into future needs, buying habits and helps future marketing efforts be more productive
- Develop a communication process with the internal sales staff to enable a timely response when opportunities are discovered
Deliver the promotion details verbally and also send the details electronically through email/fax to strengthen message impact
- Upon completion of the project, 20% of past customers reached indicated an immediate or near future equipment need, with a potential sales increase of over $2 million.
- Critical profile data was complete and the CRM was brought back up to date.
- Positive response from past customers that had not heard from their local dealer in several months and sometimes years.
End Customer Quote: “It was so nice to receive a personal phone call from my local dealer. Even though I didn’t have a need for a new piece of equipment today, it was nice to know they value my business. I will for sure stop by when a need comes up.”